Employees’ State Insurance (ESI) Registration
Registration for PF / ESI is compulsory for the companies / organizations who employ more than 20 individuals. Also, small organizations which do not have the minimum strength can register themselves voluntarily. Organizations which grow to strength of 20 members are expected to register themselves within one month of attaining the minimum strength.
- Provides complete medical assistance to the employee
- It also includes dependents
- These benefits can be availed at different ESI dispensaries, clinics and hospitals
- Any payment made at hospital is completely reimbursable
Documents required for ESI registration
- Name of the company.
- Date of the setup of the organization.
- Scanned copy of the company’s PAN (Proprietor’s, in case of proprietorship concern).
- Scanned copy of the licenses available in the name of the company. (like GST).
- Scanned copy of cheque of company’s bank account.
- Address of the company with address proof.
- List of Directors / Partners.
- Address proof of Proprietor / Director / Partner of the company.
- Email address, Mobile number of Proprietor / Director / Partner of the company.
- Copy of First sale bill / Job work bill and First purchase bill.
- The monthly strength of employees from the date of setup.
- Current list of employees with their details:
- Father’s Name
- Date of joining
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Postal address
- Name of nominee
- ID proof (Aadhaar and PAN)
- Bank A/c number with IFSC code
- Digital Signature of the Proprietor / Director / Partner