Goods & Service Tax (GST) Registration
What is GST?
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax or consumption tax used in India on the supply of goods and services. This tax will be substitute for all indirect tax levied by state and central government. We help clients in fulfilling all their compliances required under Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) laws.
Who should register for GST?
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Person who supplies via E-commerce Sector and E-Commerce aggregators
- Agents of a supplier and Input service distributor
How can we assist you for GST?
- Assessing the status of the client in accordance with GST laws.
- Registering the client as a normal taxpayer, composition scheme taxpayer, casual taxable person, non-resident taxable person etc.
- Filing registration application for each place of business of the client under different states.
- Assisting clients in submitting the documents required to be submitted for obtaining GST registration certificate.
- Replying to any discrepancy arising in the process.
- Obtaining client’s GSTIN and creating login credentials.
- Applying for cancellation of registration as per the requirements of the client
- Filing appeals for restoration of the cancelled registrations.
- Assisting the clients in complying with all the requirements provided under the provisions related to registration under GST laws.
Documents Required for GST Registration:
- PAN of the Applicant
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of business registration or Incorporation certificate
- Identity and Address proof of Promoters/Director with Photographs
- Address proof of the place of business (Rental Deed / Consent Letter / EB receipt / Property Tax paid receipt)
- Digital Signature
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled cheque (Has to be submitted within 10 days after GST number is received)