Provident Fund (PF) Registration
Registration for Provident fund is compulsory for the companies / organizations who employ more than 20 individuals. Also, small organizations which do not have the minimum strength can register themselves voluntarily. Organizations which grow to strength of 20 members are expected to register themselves within one month of attaining the minimum strength.
- Investment plan for future needs has been made mandatory by the government for the employees drawing a basic salary less than Rs. 15000/-
- Fund accumulated would be tax-free and if withdrawal is being made after 5 years of registration then the maturity amount with interest will also be treated as the tax-free
- It is very important to contribute towards this fund for both employer and employee
Documents required for PF registration
- Name of the company.
- Date of the setup of the organization.
- Scanned copy of the company’s PAN (Proprietor’s, in case of proprietorship concern).
- Scanned copy of the licenses available in the name of the company. (like GST).
- Scanned copy of cheque of company’s bank account.
- Address of the company with address proof.
- List of Directors / Partners.
- Address proof of Proprietor / Director / Partner of the company.
- Email address, Mobile number of Proprietor / Director / Partner of the company.
- Copy of First sale bill / Job work bill and First purchase bill.
- The monthly strength of employees from the date of setup.
- Current list of employees with their details:
- Father’s Name
- Date of joining
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Postal address
- Name of nominee
- ID proof (Aadhaar and PAN)
- Bank A/c number with IFSC code
- Digital Signature of the Proprietor / Director / Partner