Skip to content
GST Rate for Footwears.
- As per the Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011, retail sale price [RSP] means the maximum price at which the commodity in packaged form may be sold to the consumer and is inclusive of all taxes.
- Thus, retail sale price declared on the package is inclusive of GST.
- GST for footwear will be 5% if the RSP does not exceed Rs. 500 per pair. The GST rate will be 18% if the RSP exceeds Rs. 500 per pair.
- GST, however, will be payable on the transaction value.
- What is HS code and GST rate of copra and dried coconut?
- What is the HS code for Saree and dhoti and its GST rate?